Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Heart Defect Research Quilt Mar 5 2014

Hello, March 5, 2014
WOW!! When I started the Heart Defect Research Fund, I expected it would really be like a "raffle", 100 people might give $5 or $10. But for Family, and Friends to gift more, WOW!! I am truly Blessed!!
I am almost to the goal of $1,000, in under a month.
After someone told me, they withdrew some of their monies in their account, of the $400, the amount in the checking account only was $364. The funding source, admits to a 5% fee, plus 2.9 % and $ .30 processing fees, but it was in reality, more like 12% fee. I haven't inputted the Cash on hand, not sure if it would be charged fees also. So I am in reality over my goal amount.
I have emailed both places for information on gifting, and haven't heard back. :(
I need to resend those emails.

The Quilt is almost complete. I had issues with how the binding turned under, over the Rod Pocket, and ripped it out, and resewed it, But I have the hand sewing half done.

WA LA, Rod pocket sticking out on the top, and Binding all stitched on.
The Label I stitched out with the machine, I thought came out well.
I need to hand stitch down the binding and rod pocket.
label stitched out with machine
THANK YOU ALL WHO HAVE SUPPORTED ME!!
http://www.gofundme.com/6psk18
WOW!!!
IT IS OVER!!
Love Diane


No comments:

Post a Comment