This is the label I made for the first Jungle Song quilt, using Laurel Burch Fabric. I found a zebra graphic somewhere and inserted it.
THEN I REMEMBERED< I HAVE A MACHINE!!
But I forgot about the tearing off of the Embroidery stabilizers. BUMMER!! I should have used the Tear away stuff.
This is obvious the back of my label. I decided to use a pattern run stitch around the edge, rather than a needle and spool of thread Embroidery design I had. I was afraid they would not show up with the colorful Laurel Burch fabric.
This is after I tore out most of the stabilizers TEENY TINY PIECES, thankfully without tearing the Embroidery stitching apart. I used extra for a backing, so there is extra for any future repairs. :(
I wanted something that would blend in, not stand out, or i would have used black.